Sharjah Government hosts an annual photography competition called Xposure, where they invite photographers all over the world to submit their entries and participate in there competition.
They have different categories under which participants can submit their photographs. This year they approached GTECH to Promote their Independent Photojournalists Award category while indirectly creating awareness about the competition as a whole.
Drive Traffic to the Independent Photojournalists Award landing page on their website while then leads to registration + Awareness.
- Based on search volumes, available audience metrics and the potential reach of the target audience we created an estimated media plan for the client which was a mix of website clicks, Video views and conversions leading through the first two objectives.
- We opted for SEM, YouTube Instream, Facebook and Instagram Ads.
- Facebook, Instagram and SEM ads were website traffic ads redirecting users to then desired landing page. YouTube In-stream ad was set to spread awareness and hence was running with an objective of video views with a CTA button redirecting the users to the Xposure website.
- For the SEM campaign we went with two ad groups, 1. A Responsive Search ad and 2. A Dynamic Search Ad. We targeted users by targeting relevant keywords based on search volumes and adding audience segments to the targeting. This helped us optimize the ad better and lead to a high conversion rate.
- Testing out different variations of target audiences for the Facebook and Instagram ad helped us cross the estimated traffic and increase the user traffic on the website.
- For the YT ad we targeted users based on custom intent and In – Market audience to capture them when they are either searching for things related to topic or who have an intent towards it.
- Through the active campaigns, we were able to achieved almost 3 times the estimated website clicks. We achieved 529k against the 160k estimated clicks.
- We got an overall conversion of 1,361 registered users.
- And 3M overall Impressions for the campaign which helped us achieve all the client objectives.
“Working with GTECH on revamping our company website has been a pleasant journey, the team was very helpful and accommodating to our requests which was highly appreciated from our end.”
“GTECH has become an important pillar for our brands. They are autonomous, they keep you updated and they don’t miss any deadline. As a project manager this is the kind of partner everyone would like to work with.”
“We are extremely pleased with the final outcome of our project. GTECH provided consistent communications and the work progress on our website was very quick and efficient. Although our businesses are oceans apart the timely responses provided was always clear and concise. The whole team is an absolute pleasure to work with”
“I'd like to say a huge 'thank you' for the highly professional way in the GTECH team consistently supported the delivery of our project. I strongly recommend them!”
I really like how GTECH agency uses cutting-edge technologies in its work, ranging from VR, AR, mixed reality, to projection mapping and interactive installations. Read more.