GTECH is here to support you when it comes to planning and hosting best-in-class digital-first events in Dubai.
For event organizers that are facing cancellations or postponements in the United Arab Emirates, virtual events can be an effective in continuing your events program and goals. Our experience in helping customers host virtual events will guide you if you are considering transitioning to virtual.
This article will help you understand how to take your event online.
Advantages of a virtual event:
- Building brand awareness
- Generating leads
- Creating and accelerating sales pipeline
- Driving revenue
- Retaining customers
- Engaging and educating prospects and customers
- Continuity of business operations
What Do You Need to Consider?
A number of factors will determine exactly how you should transition and create your virtual event. There are several types of virtual events available, including webinars, virtual conferences, and hybrid events that have both live and virtual elements As you develop your plan, here are some pointers to keep in mind:
- Are you hosting an internal or external event?
- What type of event are you hosting?
- Is it a single-day event?
- Is it a local or international event?
- Is it a more complex, multi-session event that may require additional engagement tools?
- How many participants do you anticipate?
- Which sessions will be pre-recorded or streamed live?
- How will you ensure that live streams are high-quality and without disruption?
How Can We Help?
With our Event Marketing and Management experience, GTECH a top rated virtual event agency in the Dubai can support your entire event lifecycle, no matter the size, or complexity of your virtual events.
Ready to start your Virtual / Digital Events in Dubai?
Our team based in Dubai, will work with you to make sure you’re all set up for success.
- We’ll discuss your event marketing and management needs. We’d like to understand your event program and what you’re hoping to accomplish.
- Share with us the details of your existing virtual meeting solution provider. If you don’t have one. let’s talk through your web conferencing needs and we can help make a recommendation.
- We’ll help to handle integrating your virtual meeting solution.